Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bits and Pieces: Casen's Room

So of course I haven't blogged in a really long time. I have come to learn that I am horrible at developing habits and maintaining them. I am so scatter brained and random that I have never been able to fall into routine. Don't get me wrong, I am the queen of planners and to do lists. That is partially why I want to keep a blog, to add some repetition to my days. Who knows, it could make all the difference in my schedule!? That being said, I am going to try to get myself in the habit of posting small bite size pieces rather than the full extent of what I want to post on my blog in the future. I'll get there eventually! :) 

Here is a little snippet of Casen's room that is by far my favorite in our little loft.

Random odds and ends that we either had already, bought at the thrift store, or were given.
His favorite sleep buddy, Napoleon Dynamite. Haha.
Wizard of Oz stacking dolls, love these!!

-Ashley-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!