Monday, September 17, 2012

up on the mountain

Sunday was the first day in a long time that we were able to spend the whole day together as a family with no responsibilities. Fico has been in school and working pretty much all day every day ever since this semester started, and we really don't get to see much of him anymore. I have so much respect for how much time and effort he puts into everything he does, with hardly a complaint. I am so grateful that he works so hard to provide for our little family, and he is doing such a great job. 

So anyway, this Sunday we went up the mountain to Monte Sano State Park to let Casen run around some, and boy did he! We need to let him out of his cage more often because he took a great nap that afternoon after we went out to eat. I actually got a little nap in myself! It was WONDERFUL. Then we went to dinner at my parents' house. All in all it was a great, relaxing Sunday. 


Oh yeah, and Auburn finally won a game. War Eagle :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and you have great pictures! Miss you :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Molly Elizabeth! I love yours too, it's so cute. And your real life personality comes through so strong in your posts, I love that! :) Miss you all!!

      Delete

Leave some love!